Words to live by.
Upon talking with my best friend, during our daily talks, we discussed longevity and health and phases that we (people) go through. I came across some standards to set for a healthy life in the book "Natural Cures They Don't Want You to Know About" by Kevin Trudeau and found chapter 8 to be particularily interesting and I thought I'd share them with you. These are thirty two points on How to Lose Weight Effortlessly and Keep It Off Forever.
1. Drink a glass of water immediately upon arising.
2. Eat a big breakfast.
3. Drink eight glasses of distilled water each day.
4. Walk for at least one hour, nonstop, per day.
5. Do not eat after six p.m.
6. Do a candida cleanse.
7. Do a colon cleanse.
8. Consume 100% organic, virgin unrefined coconut oil.
9. Use infrared saunas.
10. Eat organic grapefruits all day.
11. Absolutely no aspartame or any artificial sweeteners.
12. Absolutely no MSG.
13. Take digestive ensymes.
14. Absolutely no diet sodas or diet food.
15. No fast food or chain food.
16. No high fructose corn syrup.
17. No white sugar or white flour.
18. Eat organic apples all day.
19. Eat only organic meat, poultry, and fish.
20. Limit dairy products.
21. Do a liver cleanse.
22. Eat a big huge salad at lunch and dinner.
24. Add hot peppers.
25. Use organic apple cider vinegar.
27. Wear magnetic finger rings.
28. Get fifteen colonics in thirty days.
29. Add muscle.
31. Cheat whenever you want.
32. Reduce or eliminate the uncontrollable urge to eat when you are not hungry.
My personal favorites are numbers 28 and 32. After eating all those apples and grapefruits and hot peppers, who would need a colonic every other day for a month?
What do you think of this list?
I am so grateful for a half day of hookey from school with my son. (Alright, I confess we played hookey at Chuck E Cheese but I got to talk to my friend for two hours while our boys ran around tormenting a guy dressed in a mouse costume and I am grateful for that!)