Fun and flirty this scarf is! I made this yesterday and it is so easy, you could make one too! See below for super, duper easy instructions.
1. Purchase three quarters of a yard of cotton knit.
2. Cut three 7" strips from salvage to salvage.
3. Line the three strips of knit on top of each other and iron flat.
4. Measure in 3.5" from edge and pin entire length of strip.
5. Sew down the center where pins are.
6. After stitching the center, iron flat again and make cuts into each side about one half inch apart. (You don't need to be super accurate as the fringe will roll.)
7. After making all your cuts on both sides of strip, wash and dry.
8. Take out of dryer and wrap around your neck!
Let me know if you make one, I'd love to see your creation!
I am so grateful for my friend calling and dragging my butt to church. Awesome message of surrender!