Friday, December 7, 2012

Handmade Day 7... Kindness!

Hello peeps. Today is another handmade day but of a different kind. I jumped into the holiday spirit very early this year only to come to a very slow crawl as of today and it's only the 7th day of December! What is missing in my holiday frolicing is extending kindness to others. WHAT! Dare I say it out loud... some of the crazy drivers, consumer driven people, and rude attitudes I've encountered as of late has me in a tail spin. Until today that is, when The Kid and I start handing out these...

Random Acts of Kindness cards.

These are cards I'll leave on windshields, tucked into library books, and in cubbies at school that have an encouraging quote. This is what the holiday spirit means to me and also has a handmade sentiment.

If you'd like to do the same, print out the cards and pass out as you see fit. (You can also attach holiday candy or lottery tickets if the quote thing is not your gig!)



Happy Rakin'!

Daily Gratitude: I am so grateful for time to help out a teacher, get out in nature, and enjoy a cup of coffee.

1 comment:

salli s. swindell said...

"the grass IS always greener where you water it"!! these are wonderful, both sentiment and design. thanks deborah...many of us here in blogland are grateful for YOU!